If you wouldn't throw it in your kitchen garbage, where should it go?
To better serve our customers needs, we will be open and running regular routes tomorrow.
Please enjoy this time with loved one's and thank you for being apart of the Bud's Clean Up family!
All routes will run as normal for the week of Easter Monday.
2023 Holiday Schedule
No changes to routes for the week of 10/10/22
Have a wonderful week!
~~ALL ROUTES TENTATIVELY PLANNED FOR A DAY BEHIND~~
Please have ALL waste out by 7 AM. Due to the volume, we cannot come back.
July 4th is a Monday. Monday’s garbage route will be done on Tuesday. Tuesday’s garbage route will be done on Wednesday. Wednesday’s garbage route will be done on Thursda...
5 Ways to say THANK YOU to your favorite sanitation specialist on National Garbage Man Day!
1. Learn their name
2. Hand them a bottle of water
3. Call the office to give a personal thank you
4. Leave a nice note to you specialist
5. Say it with a smile and a wave!!5 Ways to say THANK YOU to you...
Monday's routes will be done Tuesday, May 31st.
Tuesday's routes will be done Wednesday, June 1st.
Wednesday's routes will be done Thursday, June 2nd.
Thursday's routes will be done ALONG WITH Friday's.
Friday routes have no change.
RECYCLING: City of Madison will stay on Wednesday, June 1st.
- Jeri FThe best cleanup service we can’t say enough good people and awesome service all the time
- Roger CAlways friendly and helpful.
- Madison SEasy to work with and all their workers are great.
|Mon:||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Tue:||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Wed:||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Thu:||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Fri:||8:00 AM – 5:00 PM|